I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, KeyBiological S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the party responsible for the processing of personal data
The party responsible for the processing of the personal data collected at www.Peroxibiokey.eu is: KEYBIOLOGICAL S.L., with Tax Identification Number: B27832898 and registered in Vigo, whose representative is: Juan Fernández (hereinafter, the Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: Av. do Alcalde de Lavadores,
139 36214 Vigo - Pontevedra, Galicia
Contact telephone number: +34 986 48 08 28
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by KeyBiological S.L., by means of the forms extended in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the person in charge of the treatment with the purpose of being able to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between KeyBiological S.L. and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed on www.peroxibiokey.eu are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. KeyBiological S.L. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 5 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by KeyBiological S.L.. In the case of children under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
KeyBiological S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication or access to such data.
The Website is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certified, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because KeyBiological S.L. cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User may exercise the following rights recognised in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: this is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not KeyBiological S.L. is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that KeyBiological S.L. has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User's right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by KeyBiological S.L. cease.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.peroxibiokey.eu", specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User's ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request being made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Av. do Alcalde de Lavadores, 139
36214 Vigo - Pontevedra, Galicia
Links to third party websites
Users are informed that the Website makes or may make available to Users means of linking (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The Website may also include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than KeyBiological S.L., and which are therefore not operated by KeyBiological S.L.. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines in the Web Site has the purpose of facilitating to the Users the search and access to the information available in Internet, without being considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
KeyBiological S.L. does not offer or commercialise on its own behalf or through third parties the products and/or services available on these linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property which can be accessed through the links.
KeyBiological S.L. will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor will it approve, examine or make its own the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing in the referred linked sites.
KeyBiological S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the damages that could be produced by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by
KeyBiological S.L. and which are linked to this Web Site.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, web site to the Web Site must know that:
The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not permitted without the express authorisation of KeyBiological S.L..
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Website or its Contents and/or Services is permitted.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorised by
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of a relationship between KeyBiological S.L. and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of KeyBiological S.L. of the contents, services and/or activities offered in this website, and vice versa.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data are being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by KeyBiological S.L. for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and your experience as a user. These cookies make it possible to recognise the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content in order to offer them content that suits their preferences.
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide KeyBiological S.L. with services requested by the latter to improve the Website and the user's experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyse browsing information, i.e. how the user interacts with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on Website trends are drawn up without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information on cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiry period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or that a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social media cookies
www.Peroxibiokey.eu incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links to these privacy and/or cookie policies are indicated below:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
The User can disable, reject and delete cookies - in whole or in part - installed on their device by configuring their browser (including, for example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer). In this regard, the procedures for rejecting and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Consequently, the User must follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser that he/she is using.
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he/she accepts the processing of his/her personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed in the manner, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
KeyBiological S.L. reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is recommended to consult this page periodically to keep abreast of the latest changes or updates.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on 30 May 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) and to Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.